Sunday, June 1




David Levinthal

A couple of days ago I rang SKY and subscribed to
the Arts Channel. The very first programme was one about American,
David Levinthal. a photographer born 1948. He produces large scale, close-up
Polaroid photographs of models, on a variety of themes. Baseball and The Passion are
two of them.

The camera is huge, the size of a Mini.


Here is an example of some of the commercial work that he has done.I enjoyed the leisurely and relaxed manner of the programme and how noticeable it was how in the parts when an interviewer arrived, and questions began flowing, the energy dropped. In a couple of weeks I'm going to be interviewed on television for about 10 minutes and I know that I am going to be asked many questions. The question answer format takes a lot of skill to make work I believe.