Wednesday, April 30

Dear Students

I am writing this posting as a general response to the e-mails that I receive from you, e-mails in which you request information about my work and practice.

The sheer numbers of these e-mails, two yesterday for example, makes it impossible for me to answer them personally. I hope that you appreciate this. I am, contrary to what you might imagine, most of the time very busy. It takes a lot of effort to run a career and and to keep up with the production of new images let alone leave time for rest and recreation. There is certainly no time for helping you with your homework as well.

My contribution is my work. That is what I offer you. As a bonus, I keep a blog, in which I describe much of the thinking behind the images that I produce. Thank you for your understanding.